Honley Show – Saturday 11th June 2016
This year we are introducing:
Gift idea – VIP membership experience
Available for a short period only. Find out more about this new gift opportunity.
Otherwise, why not consider:
If you are a regular ‘pay at the gate’ visitor to the Honley Show, why don’t you consider becoming a Member?
As well as supporting the Society, membership gives you the following benefits:
- Fast track entry to the Show
- Parking in a designated Members Only car park
- Access to the Member’s marquee which provides excellent views of the main show ring (children under 16 years of age must be accompanied by an adult)
- Space to sit down and rest your legs, whilst enjoying cake and refreshments (available from 9 am)
- Option to pre-book a two course buffet meal
- Private bar and toilets
- Members are entitled to attend and vote at the AGM of the Society held on the first Tuesday of December (Dec 1st 2016)
Note: Dogs are welcome in the marquee and viewing area provided they are kept on a lead and away from areas where food is being served.
This year’s photo completion is in full swing. The entries from 2015 can be seen on the competition page.
Competition results are now available for download