Book a Trade Stand Now to avoid disappointment. Some positions have already sold out!
To check out the prices of trade stands and the booking process head for the Trade Stands Bookings page.
There are four opportunities to exhibit your goods, skills and interests to the public.
Outdoor trade stands are situated in the field next to the main public entrance to the show and in the main show field.
Craft stands are smaller in area and are located in the Craft tent.
One end of the Craft tent is the Food and Drink Hall where producers can showcase their edible (and drinkable) delights and tempt you to purchase to enjoy at home.
Larger outdoor Catering Units, selling food for consumption at the Show, are sited in the Food Court near the Main Ring.
NB The Catering Concessions for this year’s Show, 2019 have all been allocated. If you are interested in applying for catering concessions for the 2020 Show, please contact the catering secretary in November.
The Countryside Area is not for trading – it is where you can publicise your organisation or skills, and may be a good way for you to attract new members or recruits.
Who traded at Honley Show 2018?
Just in case you want to know the kinds of companies that find taking a trade stand useful, here’s some of our 20 early bird bookers for 2018.
- Riverford Organics
- Honley & Brockholes Branch RNLI
- Raising funds for RNLI in Honley for 90 years now.
- Souvenirs, Raffle, donation boxes, and information on Lifeboats and RNLI activity. Plus inshore lifeboat display
- NFU Mutual Honley
- Moors for the Future
- Smart K9 Boutique
- Rybrook Group
- Calder Vets
- Colin Appleyard Cars
- Suzuki and Subaru motor dealers.
- Facebook – @ColinAppleyardCars
- Twitter – @AppleyardCars
- R N Golden Ltd
- Hot Tub World
- Twitter: @HotTubWorld
- Instagram: @hottubworld
- Sweets & Treats
- Pick and mix sweets, candy floss, pure orange slush ice drinks
- Weardale Ferret Welfare
- Pet products, dog collars, leads, harnesses, bedding, coats, pet ID tags, various small animal treats
- Drop by Community Resource
- Community resource selling hand made craft goods:- rag rugs, patch work, childrens clothes, amongst many fine goods
- Irvin Sweets
- Sweets, fudges, and liquorice
- Freshly Made Doughnuts Between J12, J13
- Freshly made hot sugared doughnuts. All doughnuts made and cooked to order and served hot, hot and cold drinks.
- The Crusty Pie Company
- Traditional and speciality pies, pastry’s and sausage rolls, sold with our own range of delicious chutney
- Sweets of Yesteryear
- Sweets, fudge, candy floss, nougats, popcorns
- Brian Mallinson Stickmaker
- Hand made walking sticks/crooks. Stick making accessories including cow, sheep, buffalo horns. Deer, calf and goat skins.
- The Cheese Board