Outdoor trade stands are situated around the entrance to the show and near the main ring.
Craft stands are smaller in area and are located in the craft tent.
One end of the craft tent is the food hall. Larger outdoor food outlets should apply to the catering secretary. The concessions for catering at the Honley Show have all been allocated for 2016 and 2017. If you are interested in applying for catering concessions for the 2018 show please contact the catering secretary.
The countryside marquee is not for trading – it is where you can publicise your organisation or skills, and may be a good way for you to attract new members or recruits.
Further information and the booking process is available on Trade Stands Bookings page or contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Who’s Booked for 2017?
Just in case you want to know the kinds of companies that find taking a trade stand useful here’s an eclectic list of our 20 early bird bookers!
- Sweets & Treats
- Pick and mix sweets, candy floss, pure orange slush ice drinks
- Royal National Lifeboat Institute Honley & Brockholes Branch
- Souvenirs, Raffle, donation boxes, and information on Lifeboats and RNLI activity. Plus inshore lifeboat display
- Ashton House Crafts and Carvings
- Wood crafts and carvings e.g. tree root faces, stands, bowls, tables, various animals, mushrooms, wind chimes, abstract sculptures etc.
- Smart Plants and Gardens
- Seasonal Plants, Gifts, Home and Garden Accessories
- R N Golden Ltd
- Moter Vehicle displayed Hyundai and Isuzu.
- Colourfence supplies and installs superior quality, low maintenance garden fencing, railings and gates throughout the Huddersfield area
- Colin Appleyard Cars
- Suzuki and Subaru motor dealers.
- Weardale Ferret Welfare
- Pet products, dog collars, leads, harnesses, bedding, coats, pet ID tags, various small animal treats
- Drop by community Resource
- Community resource selling hand made craft goods:- rag rugs, patch work, childrens clothes, amongst many fine goods
- Irvin Sweets
- Sweets, fudges, and liquorice
- Inspired Glassware
- Makea and sell stained glass vases, glasses, mirrors
- Freshly Made Doughnuts Between J12, J13
- Freshly made hot sugared doughnuts. All doughnuts made and cooked to order and served hot, hot and cold drinks.
- Dial Wood Carriage Driving For The Disabled
- Selling half price body shop products and creating awareness about carriage driving and contact with ponies for volunteers/ or clients
- The Crusty Pie Company
- Traditional and speciality pies, pastry’s and sausage rolls, sold with our own range of delicious chutney
- Arrow Self Drive
- Arrow Self Dive is Yorkshires largest independent vehicle hire company, renting cars, vans, mini buses and trucks on short term and flexible terms.
- Simply Smellies
- Bath bombs, Bath salts, handmade soaps, Bath accessories, wax melts, wax burners
- Sweets of Yesteryear
- Sweets, fudge, candy floss, nougats, popcorns
- Pure Indulgence Soaps
- Hand crafted soaps, soap filled sponges, bath bombs, home fragrancing oil burners, wax melts, oils, incense, candles and gifts.
- Sandal Motors (Bayern)
- BMW and MINI authorised Car dealership
- Hypnotherapy by Isobel/ Physiotherapy and Massage clinic
- Deep tissue/ remedial massage for relief of neck and back tension. Hynotherapy for anxiety-low self esteem, smoking and weight issues.
- Brian Mallinson Stickmaker
- Hand made walking sticks/crooks. Stick making accessories including cow, sheep, buffalo horns. Deer, calf and goat skins.